Foundation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i really like dior forever

Can anyone recommend any translucent powder please a bit cheap but good quality !! Have been using chanel but need something cheaper
Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Can anyone recommend any translucent powder please a bit cheap but good quality !! Have been using chanel but need something cheaper
Thanks

Loose or pressed?

For loose powder I LOVE the M&S Autograph one, it's cheaper than the MAC Prep & Prime powder but very very similar.

For pressed, I like the sleek luminous one, or for something more matte, I have a Bourjois healthy mix powder that is nice.

Has anyone tried Youngblood makeup? I got some samples and really like them. Simulate to bare minerals make-up but I think I prefer it.

Has anyone tried Youngblood makeup? I got some samples and really like them. Simulate to bare minerals make-up but I think I prefer it.

Hi kayla,
I have used Youngblood and liked it it's not the cheapest by any means and is gd quality but .... Here's my big sticking factor the name - Youngblood 😩😩😩 I just I can't get over that fact .... The whole young thing.. will this deter any older clients ? who lets face it usually will and do spend the most looking good as they usually have a bit more of a disposable income and the whole, "blood" in it 😬😬😬im just not sure.. but I can vouch that the products are v v good, felt amazing on and I was speaking to them at the show in feb all ladies were v helpful n my make up looked amazing ... I did ask about the name being a problem for consumers and the lady did say if I had a £1 for everyone who asked about the name being a problem id be very rich .... She said "no one really thinks of it", but she's gonna say this as ... She worked for them 👍👍x x hth

I had the rep in a few months ago, really like it but I had a reaction to the foundation (liquid) and primer = burning, red scaly skin 😥 no idea why. But I know they have a very good offer on their largest stand & retail package at the moment x

Thanks

I use MAC Prep & Prime. I have a tanning salon which exposes me to high heat and my make-up stays in place with it!

Latest posts

Back