Foxy hair extensions problem

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Momobile hair

Reaction score
One of my clients though she seen a good deal...... 2 washes and it was wiry . She has been emailing them and they have been rude! Has anyone else had an issue? From next week I am strictly using the same supplier and if they want to get there own hair use my supplier or go somewhere else for a fitting. The hairs riding up the ways even after we have thinned it out. Its making my work look bad. Have you ever seen a tumble weed in the desert? This is on my clients head :cry:

Don't like foxy hair is scraggly bonds are a nightmare to remove I have lost 2 client due to this :'(

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Noooo how did you remove the bonds? I have bonds from the to remove :( cry cry

Lol good luck ! They are a nightmare even with there own remover, I started removing someone's at 8pm, didn't finish till gone 1am lol ( never thought I'd do a nightshift in hairdressing lol x

Foxy is a nightmare! It's a shame they the hair used to be fantastic and so did the bonds etc but they have gone down hill after all the changes! I spent 3 hours one day trying to remove a fully head of 140bonds! I now have started using a clamp to remove them, a flat channel one, its removes them a lot quicker but you need to be carefull not to mash the bonds up the way and to do it sideways or they can just cut through the hair like scissors.

Sean Collins Hairdressing Glasgow

Painstakingly, with every remover I have never again did 2 sets both as bad a one another :'(

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Is the hair always bad quality? What's the bonds made if super glue? :/

i've used them a few times and have had the same prob takes ages to remove the bonds more work less profit i try to stay away from them if i can.

Is the hair always bad quality? What's the bonds made if super glue? :/

I find the hair fine, one client has had them in since march ,micro rings that is ( changed all rings 4weeks ago & moved up , getting a bit tangled now tho ) x

One of my clients though she seen a good deal...... 2 washes and it was wiry . She has been emailing them and they have been rude! Has anyone else had an issue? From next week I am strictly using the same supplier and if they want to get there own hair use my supplier or go somewhere else for a fitting. The hairs riding up the ways even after we have thinned it out. Its making my work look bad. Have you ever seen a tumble weed in the desert? This is on my clients head :cry:

Iv just had a regular contact me saying the hair iv fitted this time is horrendous! she knows how to look after it and is very carefull but after 2 washes its like cotton wool and shes had to cut 2 inches off! im going to look at it tonight but this is Foxy!! i dont usually use foxy so thats it im staying well clear now! and as for the bond removal! i HATE IT!!! x

Exact same problem, as much as the hair was poor quality and made my work look bad it was their customer service that appalled me! They were nothing but rude therefore I've never used them since.
Ryan x

Latest posts

Back