Foxy hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gretchin1

Reaction score
Hi
Has any one noticed a change in foxy hair extensions in the last few months of using them? The flat tip ones.

I stopped using them a long time ago!!!! Hair is fully remy indian so the hair has been on the floor from the temple and put in bags, so it is all mixed together. The reason why their prices are so cheap is because the hair they are buying is so cheap! Who sells flat tips for 21.99? How much would they of bought them for? Also russian pre bonded tips 39.99? Absolutely ridiculous and they shouldn't go around false advertising!

Thanks for your reply. I have a client who insists on foxy hair but I didn’t know this. I just feel like they are shedding all the time. I bought a new appliance incase it was not heating up propley. But even straight out the packet it sheds every time i touch it. Never had this with extensions before but I’ve only worked with great lengths.

Yes! Several clients have insane shedding or entire bonds sliding out. Have removed from my Pricelist now

Yes! Several clients have insane shedding or entire bonds sliding out. Have removed from my Pricelist now
It’s not just me then that’s good to know thank you. When I was cutting them the hair was just coming out with every section

Latest posts

Back