Foxy Locks - Professional opinions please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShannonJo

Reaction score
I have heard so much about Foxy Locks especially reviews on YouTube by people round the world.

So I've decided to see what the fuss is about and mine should be arriving tomorrow!

However these reviews are by non-professionals (as far as I can see) so what do you professionals think of Foxy Locks?

Is there any professional advice on looking after them and any additional information anyone can add?

I'm looking forward to seeing them myself and giving them a whirl!

Thanks guys x

foxy locks by Imogen? Xx

www. Foxylocksextensions.com

Yeah the owner is Imogen, i'm going to try this out on my self too waiting for mine!

They have arrived look lovely feel lovely very thick but well see how long that lasts. I'm sure they will by the reviews so I'm excited to put mine in later :)

How are you applying it? Micro rong weft? X

No I Just got clip ins ;) feel comfortable!

I had these and they were awful!!! They went really tapered at the ends and tangled. Also customer service wasn't very good at all!!
I highly recommend head kandy for clip in extensions. They are amazing and last forever

I've got some and mine are fab lasted ages but I don't wear them anymore because I changed hair colour :( I miss them though they were nice and thick which helped them blend well xx

I've got some and mine are fab lasted ages but I don't wear them anymore because I changed hair colour :( I miss them though they were nice and thick which helped them blend well xx

Why not dye them to match, they should be fine to dye, x

Why not dye them to match, they should be fine to dye, x

I took a test cutting the other day but realised I had no dye left and forgot to take the pieces to work this morning :( i'm useless at remembering things but yes that's te plan i'm just going to go to capital Monday for my colour and see how they turn out xx

Latest posts

Back