Foxy pre-bonded hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lizzyxoxo

Reaction score
Has anyone used these before?
What is the quality like? Are they the same as Great Lengths?
How much approx would you charge a client for 75 bonds
Thanks!!

Just bumping this! Would really appreciate the advice xx

Has anyone used these before?
What is the quality like? Are they the same as Great Lengths?
How much approx would you charge a client for 75 bonds
Thanks!!

Can't comment about the quality as I've not used them in ages, they offer a budget and superior range with guidelines of lifespan..

With regards to pricing, you'd charge the client for the hair plus your fitting fee - depending on how long it would take you to fit?

Can't comment about the quality as I've not used them in ages, they offer a budget and superior range with guidelines of lifespan..

With regards to pricing, you'd charge the client for the hair plus your fitting fee - depending on how long it would take you to fit?

When you used them before, how were they? I'm not a hairdresser but my friend got them for £400 and she wanted to know whether she's overpaid. I have Cinderella and pay the same price.

I liked them. Have a look at their prices online, you'll be able to see if she's overpaid x

When you used them before, how were they? I'm not a hairdresser but my friend got them for £400 and she wanted to know whether she's overpaid. I have Cinderella and pay the same price.

It completely depends on where you live I think, I used to fit beauty works and couldn't charge more then £250-£300 for a full head as clients in my area wouldn't pay more. I have used Foxy its not bad as a budget range, but quite expensive to buy in so I found I had to lower my fitting fee as I couldn't justify charging the same price as bw as the quality wasn't as good.
I'm wearing Hair Rebellion hair and have fitted it to a couple of clients recently and it seems really nice quality and its worn really well in my hair.

Ive used them for years as their quite local to me and i just drive over to collect hair, i find them to be great quality personally. They are in the middle of stocking new hair also so I'm looking forward to trying that out x

Latest posts

Back