Foxy's new hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveLocksx

Reaction score
What does everyone think of there new range 4a and 5a please

I really like it!! Got the 4a in myself, and have had samples of the 5a.

Have you tried hair locks? It also looks great I am also trying it on my hair..& it's appearance is quite stunning... What about braid natural hair ?

I really like it!! Got the 4a in myself, and have had samples of the 5a.

What do you think of the 4a have you got a picture is the 4a Indian

iv just had to send some 4a grade hair back in a 613. My client had had it in for 2 weeks and it was all backing up on its self after 5mins of brushing! all correct aftercare had been followed never had this problem with any other company. Will not be using them again!! It has all been sent back for testing!

iv just had to send some 4a grade hair back in a 613. My client had had it in for 2 weeks and it was all backing up on its self after 5mins of brushing! all correct aftercare had been followed never had this problem with any other company. Will not be using them again!! It has all been sent back for testing!

Oh dear not good then

This is one of my fittings with the 4a. Ive done a few fittings using it now and not had any problems yet!!

Attachments

• natalie after.JPG
    natalie after.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 189
I have 4A in now trialling it and I'm not a fan. May try the 5A at one point. For now Angel Locks are my number 1.

Must've been a bad batch, if hair crawls up means the cuticles are not running in the right direction. Make sure they give you a replacement or refund!!!

Must've been a bad batch, if hair crawls up means the cuticles are not running in the right direction. Make sure they give you a replacement or refund!!!

Totally agree :/ doesn't sound to good then

Has anyone used 5a

I use the 5a regularly and have it in now, absolutely love it! I have also used the 4a wefts with no problems, I find 4a to be great hair for the price.

I use the 5a regularly and have it in now, absolutely love it! I have also used the 4a wefts with no problems, I find 4a to be great hair for the price.

Do you have pics of the 5a please how long is it lasting

Do you have pics of the 5a please how long is it lasting

I'll try and work out how to post pictures later tonight. Iv only been using it around 5-6 mths but so far all my pre bonded ladies have came to their 3 months then I have re bonded and re used. All my nano ring ladies have regular rotations using the same hair. Still looking beautiful so I expect it to last the full 9 months as advertised.

I'll try and work out how to post pictures later tonight. Iv only been using it around 5-6 mths but so far all my pre bonded ladies have came to their 3 months then I have re bonded and re used. All my nano ring ladies have regular rotations using the same hair. Still looking beautiful so I expect it to last the full 9 months as advertised.

Brilliant thank you xxx

Beauty works are the best if your going to go for a higher grade of hair. If you open a trade account the prices are pretty good.

I've used the 5a, only half head tho, I'm finally seeing the client Friday for a removal and rebond, she's hardly lost any and is really pleased with it.

Beauty Works is fab, I found I had to barter a bit on how much to spend to get my trade account up and running. My usual Balmain lady is a convert x

I've used the 5a, only half head tho, I'm finally seeing the client Friday for a removal and rebond, she's hardly lost any and is really pleased with it.

Beauty Works is fab, I found I had to barter a bit on how much to spend to get my trade account up and running. My usual Balmain lady is a convert x

Let me know what the foxy hair is like Hun x

Any other reviews ????

Latest posts

Back