Foxy's new hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My client has just been in for the 3rd time since having her Foxy 5a hair fitted. It is in great condition, she's had the hair in for 12 weeks so far. It has gotten a bit dry at the ends, however she has been using OTC shampoo and conditioner so I have gave her away some pro products and also cut 1 inch off of the bottoms aswell as giving it a thorough smooth blow dry using Argan secret 10 miracle spray and was back to perfect condition. She has not lost 1 bonds. There's no shedding, no bunching, and as so lovely! Not to mention it's also blonde hair! She has a combination of 60 & 22 and I tend to find blondes do cast a lot and don't have as good a life span as others. But I'm confident she'll have them in for a full 7 months :) !

Sean Collins Hairdressing Glasgow

Thanks ;) xxxxx

Saw her today ditto above, the ends were a bit dry just in need of a trim in fact it was exactly the same as her own hair, in colour, texture. Looking forward to the next 3 months. Bonds are 500% easier to remove than their normal range.

My client has just been in for the 3rd time since having her Foxy 5a hair fitted. It is in great condition, she's had the hair in for 12 weeks so far. It has gotten a bit dry at the ends, however she has been using OTC shampoo and conditioner so I have gave her away some pro products and also cut 1 inch off of the bottoms aswell as giving it a thorough smooth blow dry using Argan secret 10 miracle spray and was back to perfect condition. She has not lost 1 bonds. There's no shedding, no bunching, and as so lovely! Not to mention it's also blonde hair! She has a combination of 60 & 22 and I tend to find blondes do cast a lot and don't have as good a life span as others. But I'm confident she'll have them in for a full 7 months :) !

Any pics people :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1387649907.449292.jpg

She's had them in for 3 months and I'm confident she'll get another 4 out of them :) my clients always get 7+ months out of my extensions

She's had them in for 3 months and I'm confident she'll get another 4 out of them :) my clients always get 7+ months out of my extensions

That's fab news thank you xxx

Latest posts

Back