Francesco Group foiling, would you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dani88

Reaction score
Hello, my college trains the francesco way which seems great up until their full head foils. We have to put foils in the back vertically, I have attached a picture. I find this difficult with gravity an all and wouldn't it give a 'stripy' look?

Do you or would u foil like this??

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392560052.929597.jpg

What a strange way to do a full head. Im sure this would make it 100 times harder for you and like you said gravity would be against you xx

I used to work for and trained with Regis salons, they done the fouling like this as apparently it was 'quicker" I never found this, as especially with long hair it was awkward! The only time I found this technique useful was when the client (like myself) has a double crown... I'd foul around the crown like that as it stops lines as the hair parts. I would just do what you feel confident in doin 😊xx

Hi Hun my college also trains the Francesco way and during college time we absolutely have to do it this way, but I am about to finish my level 3 and have just got a position in an amazing salon (not Francesco's) and I didn't do it this way during my trade test. While your at college just do it this way to pass your units but I agree with you it makes it stripey, so adapt your method when your not there :) xx

Stripy, slower and bad for your posture springs to mind

I don't know why they would do it like that. It seems silly. All I can think is that they're trying to be different.

I also trained using Francesco methods and they also had a normal horizontal full head foil method. If you can find that anywhere, it's much easier. X

Latest posts

Back