Free £50 Google Adwords

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Impulse1976

Reaction score
Hi There,

I have a voucher code for £50 of free google adwords.

I have just tried to redem it but i cant as i already have an account.

If you are maybe looking into doing Google Adwords its really easy to set up and its £50 free. I set my limit to £1.00 per day so basically you will have 50 days of free Adwords if you do this.

If you are interested please let me know and i can give you the code. You must not have an account though or it wont work.

Thanks

Sam

what is a goog;l addword xxx

What you do is create a google adwords account via google and then set yourself a little advertisment and set keywords for people to search for you.

For example if you type reiki baildon into google my web page appears at the right hand side of google as a sponsored link, when someone clicks on your link you get charged 20p or something like that. You can set up loads of differnt keywords to link people to your web site if they dont know your name etc.

Look here for more information Google AdWords - Guide to Google AdWords Management | WordStream

I get alot more people calling from my web site when i use this. You can pause your membership or just use the £50 trial to see how you go and then if you get lots more interest carry on or just stop. I found that i didnt use it for a while and then they sent me a code for £100 free to get me going again, when its up i will pause my account again :)

HTH's

Latest posts

Back