Free Graphic Design

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hiya,

Not too long ago, I posted an offer for free graphic design, and got loads of response, however, people then disappeared before even the first stage!! Due to this, I still have enough 'space' to offer another few projects. I'm able to offer a package of design material in exchange for nothing but maybe a 'testimonial', and regular feedback of your thoughts on the designs progress etc. I'm able to offer the full design service, and supply it ready for printing, however, I'm unable to offer the printing, or provide printing costs!

A package would consist of:

* Logo
* Business Card/Letterhead/Compliments Slip
* Loyalty Card
* Poster/Press Advert (i.e. magazine, newspaper etc)
* Flyer/Leaflet/Price List
* Another Ad/promotional material of choice (i.e. door hanger, etc)

If anyone has a business and is interested in this limited offer then please (asap) get in touch at: [email protected]

Please title the subject 'Graphic Design Work'

Thanks

hi ya i might take you up on your offer, any thing thats free:), i have sent you an email, so hope to hear from you soon.....

I sent you one as well lol :)

I sent you an email last week but you said you had enough people and wasn't taking any more work on ?

Hi,

I said I can still offer design work, but no longer any photography/events/marketing etc, as this was too popular (not bad if its being charged!). All the people I stated this to disappeared! The last few projects I've taken on were solely for coursework projects, but the new ones I'm seeking are for coursework AND portfolio. Sorry If I've been misleading in anyway.

Thanks to everyone whose replied. I'll sift through them, and get back to you all to let you know whats what. Although I can't do every single one, I'll do as much as poss.

Thanks

Hi just a bit off route but where are you doing your course ? Is it a website design course or some sort of media course???

No problem!

I'll explain my situation as it probably seems weird me being on here!

I actually do beauty/holistics/nails my nature, on an occasional basis. Used to help my mum out in her beauty & holistics business for a while, but as much as I enjoyed the work, (I even contemplated starting my own salon) I decided to completely change direction. . .

I ended up doing a 'visual communication' course (graphics, photgraphy, digital imaging), then a HND in graphic design, and now . . .

I'm now doing a graphic design course, focusing on packaging and advertising. I'm crazily enough also doing a distance learning course in events/marketing and PR. . . hence the recent requests for project work. .

So basically, thats why I'm now trying to build up a portfolio as I'm nearing the end of studying, and offering to beauty people first makes sense! Plus, I'd love to have lots of feminine/beauty/fashion stuff in my folio as thats still who I am . . .

Sorry for warbling on so much, can tell I like to talk. x

Last edited:
hello could you do me buisness card and loyalty card ty x

Latest posts

Back