Free online appointment system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ch-ela

Reaction score
Just signed up for it. It's not asked me for any details but at the top of the screen it says 30 days left upgrade now. So il let you know when it gets to the end :/

Emma-Louise

This is salonlite which I have used for the past year. It's is a free service, however their is a premium version (stock control, linked appointments etc) so after 30 days those features will drop off unless you pay for them but the base system will remain

I use this in my salon so far so good Definately could do with the upgrade makes life easier with linked appointments but we are making do at the moment :)

How do you use it?? It's confusing me

Emma-Louise

Done it! Wow my head couldn't get it's act together! I have a diary for booking people in and I use quick file for accounting but this looks helpful and more professional

Emma-Louise

I love salonlite. Once you've got if all set up its great for a small salon. Set up again once you've figured it out is simple to do. Deleted demo data, add your categories and then each treatment/service. Add staff and allocate treatments to each member of staff. Set working hours and voila!

I don't see the need for the upgraded version, so I just have the free version and pay for text message reminders.

Jemima :)

How do you download the app ??

Latest posts

Back