Free practise spray tans?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tayler xx

Reaction score
Hi I've just bought a spray tan kit today with tent , solution etc but I'm needing people to practise on. I got 770ml free solution & I was thinking of just using that to practise but I don't know what to say to people to ask them to do one on them what if it turns out a mess ? :( whats the best thing to explain to them to let them know I'm practising and that's why their getting it done for free please help thank you xx

Hi I've just bought a spray tan kit today with tent , solution etc but I'm needing people to practise on. I got 770ml free solution & I was thinking of just using that to practise but I don't know what to say to people to ask them to do one on them what if it turns out a mess ? :( whats the best thing to explain to them to let them know I'm practising and that's why their getting it done for free please help thank you xx

Have you completed any training? As you would know then that should u tan someone and it turn out "a mess" they could shower straight away and it would all come off anyway?

Latest posts

Back