Free return flight from Dublin to Liverpool!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JackieMc

Reaction score
I've made a complete balls (can I say that??) of booking my latest flight to Liverpool (from Dublin) and can't go on the dates that I have booked. Rather than it go to waste, I'm giving it away.

So if anyone can make use of the flight, I'm giving it away free. The only thing you'll need to do is pay Ryanair for the name change which costs approx. £25 if I remember rightly., it might even be £15.

Here are the details for the flight, except the confirmation number of course!

Wed 16th Feb 05 - Depart Dublin Airport 11:40am.
Arrive Liverpool Airport 12:25pm

Fri 18th Feb 05 - Depart Liverpool Airport 22:25
Arrive Dublin Airport 23:10

Can you only email me if you definately want the flight, it's for one person only.

[email protected]

Ok, quick update - I've just had an email from a VERY KIND person (Nikki)who works for Ryanair - she is willing to do the name change for FREE!!! So the return flight won't cost ya anything - I do require a small box of Druid Handmade Chocolates from Dublin airport as way of thanks, though! :wink2:

You never cease to amaze me with your kindness Jackie, just had to say that. :) x

DEBSY said:
You never cease to amaze me with your kindness Jackie, just had to say that. :) x

Awwwwwww thanks! :o Just thought someone might as well use it if I can't!

I'll take it! *LOL* I'm only kidding guys..... ignore me.

Seanny - you are soooo cheeky :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathy

Seanny said:
I'll take it! *LOL* I'm only kidding guys..... ignore me.

Humph! The only reason I can't go is because Sean IS going to the UK on these dates and someone has to look after the dogs & cats! Thought I was booking my flight for the following week, had a brain-fart and booked the wroing dates! :irked:

Brain-Fart !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
thats chuffin ace,,,gonna use that myself now,,,,,
if i could Jackie i would come and house,dog and cat sit for you so you could come over with Sean, but i can't sorry :cry: ,,,,but come on
SOMEONE MUST WANT IT FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD!

Latest posts

Back