Free shower facility

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geminikelli

Reaction score
Hi all

i am just in process of finishing renovations on our extended salon, when we knocked through to the building behind the bathroom had an existing and new shower in there. We have not removed it.

I was thinking of using it for after massage if desired but have had a few clients mention that they could use it before a spray tan as they normally come straight from work so have to baby wipe down.

Now im just not sure if this would work or if im happy about offering a free shower! Technically not free to me as hot water charges plus extra towels etc

What do you all think?

Good add on or not x

It's only a quick shower I'm sure they won't be washing their hair in there and a long one! Maybe advise people of it and say to bring their own towels if they require a shower? Have some on standby incase anyone forgets. Maybe add a couple of £ to your existing price to cover the costs of water, have a bottle of shower gel/body scrub etc. great idea though :) xxx

One thing i wouldn't do is advertise that you have shower facilities!!
Some people may very the wrong idea lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back