Free Webpage Designed & Hosted

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma-Louise

Reaction score
Hi everyone

We are in desperate need of all your experienced input. Just to let you know of an offer we have running at the moment, free webpage designed & hosted for all you Nailsters. Yes totally free, no catches. We have the above offer on at the moment to any Nailsters who would like to come along and contribute to our community.

The offer:
  • One full webpage designed with your own details (and pictures if required)
  • Fully hosted for free on the internet
  • Your own web address for others to see your webpage
Welcome to come along and have a look

www.designcrowd.com/nails

Thanks
Emma

hi there

i have my own website but its totally naff i think
are you offering to do one for free is that it ?

im interested id love a website that looks professional

was taking into account what the geek said about sounds and mouse trails
an i thought oops yeh it does shout out this is my 1st website lol

i so want to change mine

im currently with free webs ive just bought my domain name an linked it to the freewebs site

www.haylznailz.co.uk

Hi there, was wondering why you have to join your forum in order to get the offer of free web page.

Sam Chaney
Nothing But Nails

Hi Haylznailz

Yes we can develop a one page website hosted either by us or yourself. With no advertising just totally your own content. I must stress though it is only one page with all your details. If you wanted other pages developing of course but this could be done at a nominal charge. What you would actually get is a very nicley designed front page, please see the example below which could be altered with almost any colour scheme you prefer.

http://www.designcrowd.com/haylznailz.htm

We would host this for you if you require and your web address would be what you see above.

There is no charge for this and there is no advertising from us on your page.

We offer this purely as a incentive to encourage new members to join our community.

Hi Sam

I hope the above answers your questions.

Thanks
Emma

Hi Sam

Just incase you missed my reply, the reason why we offer a free webpage is purely as a incentive to encourage new members to join our community.

Hope you will join!!

Thanks
Emma

Free Webpage Designed & Hosted
Hi everyone

Thanks to everyone who has contacted me about this posting please note that if you still want a free webpage designed and hosted to come and contribute to the community at the below address.

Thanks once again to those who have!! and those who haven't welcome to come along and have a look.

www.designcrowd.com/nails

Thanks
Emma

Thread closed to prevent constant re-bumping. I support new communities and dont mind advertising them here... I just dont want to encourage constant fishing.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back