Freelance, best courses for to keep up scratch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zowiealex

Reaction score
I live in London and would like to find some decent courses to go on for advanced colour n cutting..there's so many with diff price ranges..looking at loreal? Any ideas?

What colour house do you use? Get their education brochure and see what they offer you. I have done a few at L'Oreal (fantastic) and one at Wella. I did a cut and colour with Alan Edwards (at L'Oreal) a few weeks ago and it was brilliant. Looked at each model individually, discussed (as a class the cut and colour)then picked the model you wanted to do. Was great as I leaned about everyone's model not just my own. Was all about using more advanced cutting techniques and I had to use 4 different colours. It was all written up with photos (by them) and emailed to us. I'm a bit biased as I love L'Oreal but I can't fault their education.

What colour house do you use? Get their education brochure and see what they offer you. I have done a few at L'Oreal (fantastic) and one at Wella. I did a cut and colour with Alan Edwards (at L'Oreal) a few weeks ago and it was brilliant. Looked at each model individually, discussed (as a class the cut and colour)then picked the model you wanted to do. Was great as I leaned about everyone's model not just my own. Was all about using more advanced cutting techniques and I had to use 4 different colours. It was all written up with photos (by them) and emailed to us. I'm a bit biased as I love L'Oreal but I can't fault their education.
I use loreal a lot,their colours are fantastic,just joined their website,was looking today at their courses,will def give them a call now thankyou.

I use loreal a lot,their colours are fantastic,just joined their website,was looking today at their courses,will def give them a call now thankyou.

Email Melinda for their education brochure. it has a lot more courses in than online with all dates etc [email protected]

Latest posts

Back