freelance hair/beauty federation /fhbf

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dales nails

Reaction score
Hi there, just wondered if anyone on here was a memeber of the freelance hair/ beauty federation. fhbf????????? Ive been looking at joining for some time, but just never got round to it. I thought it would be ideal for me, ive been a freeelance hairdresser for the last 7 years and like to keep on top of my game with going on courses etc. and just thought this would be ideal it sounds like it has plenty of benefits. ive sent off for my application form. if anyone is a member and has anymore views it would be much appreciated. just wondered if it was worth the annual £50 fee. also any other member groups you would reccommend like my hairdresser.com?

hi , i am a member and i find it good because of the technical advice line , but i find the courses even discounted r still too expensive for me .they have courses that are especially for freelance hairdressers , new techniques ,wedding hair . also they have local meetings which usually involve demos and product knowledge but im yet to go to one more because of timing .

Hi

I am a member too, and keep promising myself I will go on the courses, but unfortunatly the ones I wasnted to do are not in my area this time around:irked: I got my insurance through them too.

Thanks ladies for your reply. think i am deffo going to go for it, even i just booked one course a year through them. and its handy to have there and keep up in the know!!!:hug:

Latest posts

Back