Freelance Hairdressers Federation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell? I haven't had a letter and I pay monthly for membership and insurance!

I have joined the fb page and also emailed. I have asked what happens to my money for the inspirations ticket also about my insurance and mum membership, I will let you know if I hear anything.

I have joined the fb page and also emailed. I have asked what happens to my money for the inspirations ticket also about my insurance and mum membership, I will let you know if I hear anything.

I have done the same, if anyone gets any info please share :)

Do you think the training you have booked will be honoured? I was about to book for Tim Hartley in Sept but glad I didn't now!

Luckly the courses i booked wasnt with them, they transfered the money over so i could book them. Will let you know if i get hold of them

i cant believe it i rang them last week and they mentioned nothing . how bizarre. my neighbour got a letter yesterday but i havent had mine yet.

Hi geeks

Anyone know anything about whats happening with fhbf please?????

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I just added Facebook group. I also received a letter and was worried as I pay monthly insurance. Any one know the next best Insurance companies? ??

Any news on fhbf ???

I just added Facebook group. I also received a letter and was worried as I pay monthly insurance. Any one know the next best Insurance companies? ??

contact the insurance brokers directly, you should still have insurance, but you might need to change the direct debit if going to FHBF. Insurance details below:

Customer Relations Office
Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc
Dean Clough Industrial Park
Bowling Mill
Halifax HX3 5WA
Tel: 01422 325060 Fax: 01422 325146
Email: [email protected]

hi ya iv just some to someone from fhbf they said cancel direct debits but if you dont the money will just bounce back to you. they told me all about the new hairdressing association and that sounds really cool and you can do a lot more and it includes insurance and should be up and running in a few weeks. they only found out themselves last monday which is awful ! if anyone has any interest in the new association they said to email [email protected]

Hi!
Does anyone else have tickets for fhbf inspirations event? Is my ticket still valid for that, someone else said here thats its still booked with the hotel just under a different name??

there is another thread with a bit on about it. i spoke to them yesterday they are gone now but they are starting up a new freelance hairdressing association that is supposed to be must better benifits and still include insurance. she said if there is any interest please contact [email protected] x

I spoke to them yesterday, they said it would only effect people who have signed up recently or pay monthly ( insurance wise ) once my insurance runs out ( June ) they have me another web address which is similar they said which is justhairbeauty.co.uk

Hi, any Member wanting clarification on the position of their insurance please contact our office on 01923 894360 or email [email protected]

Just Hair Insurance and/ or Just Hair & Beauty are trading styles of ACM Broking Ltd.

ACM Broking Ltd are the Scheme Broker for the FHBF Members Insurance Policy.

It is imperative that you contact us so we can respond and provide information.

Many thanks

Gary Crowder
ACM Broking Ltd
ACM Broking

Last edited by a moderator:
Plenty of insurance companies out there is you are worried about cover. I'm with salon gold and bought online. Hope you all get sorted.

Now bring on the better weather so we can get busier! ☺️✂️💇💅

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I have it on good authority that the FHA will look after the FHBF members, just give them a couple of weeks to get things sorted. Don't panic all will be ok. Check out and register on the web site www.thefha.org.uk it will be business as usual.

Asked, answered and lots of additional information besides, so I shall close here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back