French mani brush

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cookie0601

Reaction score
Hi, please, please, please can anyone recommend a good brush to get a perfect finish to the smile line on my French manicures. I use Gelish, but doing it freehand is way too stressful........and a bit messy looking. I'm not sure what I'm looking for online. Thank you x

Sorry it's not a brush recommendation, but have you tried doing your smile line with a dotting tool? I've been doing mine this way for a while and only need to clean it up if I've been chatting too much whilst doing it! X

Sorry it's not a brush recommendation, but have you tried doing your smile line with a dotting tool? I've been doing mine this way for a while and only need to clean it up if I've been chatting too much whilst doing it! X

Ohhhhh no I haven't, thank you. Maybe I'll give it a whirl.

I use a normal small, flat gel brush to clean up my smile line if needed.

I do mine with a dotting tool it's sooo easy

The G1 brush from lecente is an amazing detail brush. I have a separate one just for smile lines and carving into shellac. It's pointed so that if you use light pressure it's very very precise, and if you use more pressure the tip rounds out making it very easy to sweep the smile line!

Latest posts

Back