French Manicure Gelish, white keeps bleeding

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tan Fairy

Reaction score
I still keep having problems applying the white on French Manicures, even though I dry brush after foundation coat & then dry brush the tip after the pink or strengthener, although I am not very quick in applying the white tip, dont know if I take too long!! Does anyone else ever have this problem? :sad:

Are you making sure your applying your coats of white thin enough? & might seem like a silly point to make but are you working quick enough? x

Are you making sure your applying your coats of white thin enough? & might seem like a silly point to make but are you working quick enough? x

I think you are right, I do try and do it thinly, but It takes me ages, I wondered if it was that, I really am nervous doing them!

I think you are right, I do try and do it thinly, but It takes me ages, I wondered if it was that, I really am nervous doing them!

Get some cheap tips, stick them on blue tack and practice doing French smile lines - say 10 a day until you master it.

Do you flash cure it? I'll do one or two nails, pop in the light and do a couple on the other hand and back and forth.

flash cure flash cure flash cure, its the only way to hold it in place... i do one nail then flash it for 5 seconds and move onto the next.

Thanks I never knew about flash cure, how long in a uv lamp? & I take it that after you have done the whole hand you then put the complete hand in for 2 mins?

I never heard of flash curing til now..good idea :)

I flash cure for a few seconds but I use LED I'd only flash cure for 5 seconds it will just stop them bleeding. I also flash cure when I'm doing nail art with gel, it keeps your lines nice & crisp xx

Yes flash cure each nail for 5 seconds under a uv lamp and then the whole hand properly for the 2 minutes

Latest posts

Back