french - not so confident at them

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bohemianbeauty

Reaction score
I aint so confident with french so try to cover it up with art (if i can get away with it) ;-( (I have done nails for a while but never quite got the confidence factor with the p&w).

A sample of what I have started to do in my new salon. I am trying to be more creative.

Please feedback. Anything is much appreciated. ;-)

HOW MUCH WOULD YOU CHARGE FOR THIS?

Sculptured acrylics - hand painted nail art

Thanks Gemma

Your smile lines seem ok, they're a little too 'blurred' though, they need to be crisper, but that could just be due to pulling the pink over the white or sliding your brush along the smile line. Your lines of light indicate your apex and form is a bit off; look from the side and down the barrel of the nails to make sure your nail is a nice curve (there are tutorials on this site on how an apex and form of a nail should look!!).
Finally, the shape of the nails appear a little bulky, the ends seem to flare out too much, you need to use your file to taper those sides in and make them slim and straight!

Practice makes perfect, you have the key techniques, you just need to hone them up. Read through the tutorials!

:green:

Latest posts

Back