French Polish - Help Please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phil_NewNails

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I really need some advice, I used the french polish that I have with my college kit yesterday and it really looks bad and makes the nail look yellow:eek:, Does anyone have any ideas on other polish/brands that I could use?

Thanks

Phil

Hi, i use Spa-ritual and Creative. I love both brands and they are really nice to use x

Tell us what you did and what you used. Colleges are not very renowned for their good quality products and the polish was probably really thick and horrid to use.

When doing a French I use basecoat (CND Stickey or Toughen Up), one coat of pink - I like CND Beau or CND Free - then I do the white - CND Cream Puff and then I do a top coat. (CND Super Shiney)

Wait a minute then spray with Solar Speed quick dry spray.

Hi

Thanks for your replies the product that I had in my kit was salonsystem french manicure natural kit. First I applied the base coat, then the white tip twice, then used one coat of the natural polish then just finished off with a top coat.

Thanks

Phil

Hi Everyone

I really need some advice, I used the french polish that I have with my college kit yesterday and it really looks bad and makes the nail look yellow:eek:, Does anyone have any ideas on other polish/brands that I could use?

Thanks

Phil

A great white for French polish is Marshmallow by Essie. It's very forgiving and goes on quite nicely. Good luck! :)

Latest posts

Back