French Tips which ones have the best C curve?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haydenamzy

Reaction score
For those of you that use french tips, which ones have a nice C curve without having to pre-tailor them?

I have seen a few sets done with the french tips that look really nice, if they have a lovely C curve, otherwise just stuck on under pink acrylic can look pretty bad!

Thanks

Do you mean a nice c curve as in following the natual nailplate curve or do you mean smile line ?????

Ezflow do a nice classic french tip......well less and no pre tayloring needed, if it is a good fit!....... if it is an inbeetwen size nail fit, then it still will have to be adjusted and pre taylored to match the others lol.....otherwise wonky smile lines.........

But why be restricted in which french tips to use...........pre tayloring french tips, give you a choice of how you want a smile line to look, extreme or subtle..................
I use Ezflow tips both types extreme and classic, Creative french and millennium french, all are great..........but i tweak them all a little....aka knows as pre tayloring lol...
HTH

Latest posts

Back