Fresh Indulgence Electric Tan speckly

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoe P

Reaction score
Hi, I have been using LA tan that is very thin through a new LA Compact machine, but wanted to offer a more premium solution so I bought Fresh Indulgence samples. I could not get the solution to come out right. I turned the gun looser because it is very thick but it was slightly speckly and too wet, turned it down and it was really speckly. When my customer left, I thought it may have been because I was getting a bit stressed but trialled it on my Hubbys back and it was the same no matter how up or down I turned the gun. I also used hardly any solution in the end as I was worried how bad it would come out! The LA tan comes out perfect! Has anyone else had this issue? I tried the Fresh Indulgence because of the fab reviews on here!

Hi Zoe! I've just replied to your email also - I believe the range you tried was our Electric Tan, which is a lot thicker than most solutions. I'm not too familiar with the Chinese tanning systems so it is difficult for me to say if it's a problem with the gun or not (but it has to be said that freckly tans are invariably a gun issue, not a solution one - though it's usually due to cleaning and you say the machine is brand new). I would have thought that any gun could be adjusted to accommodate a thicker consistency though. I'm getting you out some samples from our other ranges tomorrow, so that you can try these and see if it is simply a matter of the thicker consistency... then we can try and work out with you how to get your gun working with that range too :)

Hi Zoe! I've just replied to your email also - I believe the range you tried was our Electric Tan, which is a lot thicker than most solutions. I'm not too familiar with the Chinese tanning systems so it is difficult for me to say if it's a problem with the gun or not (but it has to be said that freckly tans are invariably a gun issue, not a solution one - though it's usually due to cleaning and you say the machine is brand new). I would have thought that any gun could be adjusted to accommodate a thicker consistency though. I'm getting you out some samples from our other ranges tomorrow, so that you can try these and see if it is simply a matter of the thicker consistency... then we can try and work out with you how to get your gun working with that range too :)
Thanks so much Catherine, they arrived today. Will let you know :)

Latest posts

Back