Frizzy Hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaniBeautyAngel

Reaction score
Hello Hair Geeks. Popped over from nails for a bit of advice really.

I have naturally very curly hair but straighten it with GHDs my hair looks perfect until I step outside no matter what the weather it never stays nice and sleek or in place. Any magical product I could use to help it stay nice and not look like I've been dragged through a hedge backwards! :)

What products do you use before and after drying/straightening? Xx

I use the tre semme (can't spell) heat protection spray before straightening then hair spray after styling.

I'd recommend using a mousse/blow dry spray before drying,then heat protection for straightening and finish with serum and a spray of light hold hairspray. The products will help form a barrier against the elements x

My hair has a tendency to do exactly the same - i find Lee Stafford de-humidifier spray works wonders :)) even in damp weather my hair stays straight and doesnt frizz up :) x

i would use macademia oil prior to drying (also speeds up drying time) and tigi catwalk sleek mystique look lock hair spray, doesnt leave hair crispy but gives a nice soft hold to keep ur hair straight and frizz free x

Thank you so much for all your help :)

I have just been trying out Schwartkoft (sp) bc miracle oil which Sallys sent me, and it is FANTASTIC!!!! I have naturally frizzy unruly hair which I always straighten and usually use frizzease which is good on the 1st day but day 2 hair is curling again....but the bc oil leaves my hair perfectly straight and frizz free til the next time i wash it and gives it a lovelt shine. In Sallys it is £19.99 ex vat for 100ml so not as cheap as frizzease but IMO well worth it!!

I would recommend a Brazilian blowdry! They are fab for de frizzing and dehumidifying xx

Latest posts

Back