Frizzy hair!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glam tree

Reaction score
Hi.
I wonder if any of you can give me some advice. I have a bride who wants me to do her hair.
her hair is very long, very thick and very frizzy, the wedding will be in Jamaica and I know her hair will be harder to control in this climate.
Is there a product(s) I could use to help control the hair to make it easier to style
She has asked that if products are used not to make it obvious and stiff looking.
The style she wants is high at the front/top quiff style. With pin curls around the back. (if that helps)
I'm worried about rebel hair popping out throughout the day.

Thanks GT x

If you have access to Olaplex, do a couple stand alone treatments and have her use #3 at home. Many of my natural curly clients have less frizz due to stronger bonds. The day of doing hair use a light oil like argon or Moroccan to smooth before styling will also have lots of shine. Hope this helps. :)

A keratin smoothing system a couple of weeks beforehand would be ideal

Brazilian blowout!

Possibly a keratin treatment a couple of weeks beforehand as mentioned before. I'm unsure how this would affect the longevity of the curls on the day as my sister gets them done frequently but always wears her hair straight. What brand of shampoo/ conditioner does she use at home perhaps recommend she is not using the correct products. I have very very frizzy unruly naturally scruffy hair that takes a lot of effort to style etc and have found kevin murphy angel wash and rinse smooths it to silk and my ghd curls have lasted 2 days even after being plaited overnight.

A brazillian blowout is a brand that do smoothing treatments. But it's supposed to be really good for the hair as far as I know it coats the hair in a protein to get rid of frizz. It's supposed to be good for people with curly hair or straight hair.

The Brazilian blowout is a smoothing system not a straightening system.
It will cut your blow drying time in half, get rid of the frizz, overall smooth out your hair while adding protein to it.
Depending on your hair it should last you 3 or more months my
But you have to use the Brazilian line to get the best results!

Olaplex is great for curly hair. It calms the frizz and give the curl great definition

The Brazilian blowout is a smoothing system not a straightening system.
It will cut your blow drying time in half, get rid of the frizz, overall smooth out your hair while adding protein to it.
Depending on your hair it should last you 3 or more months my
But you have to use the Brazilian line to get the best results!

thanks, is this something she can do herself or is it a professional treatment.?

I second Brazilian Blowout! I do them ALOT and can say they are amazing!

Brazilian blow out - is this the brand you guys have been using?

So many brands to choose from but I'm keen to go with blow out

What's your thoughts ?

Latest posts

Back