From pink to brown, your help please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iconic

Reaction score
Hi geeks, ok.. So my beauticians hair is bright pink.. Previously coloured with 6VR & SR-R and then a directions pink stainer was put on on Friday to brighten it up for Halloween! It is literally bright neon pink And now she's wanting to go dark for winter thinking a base 5/6. What will be the best way to go about this without the pink showing through? I use Martix colours.. Someone please help!! Xxx

What about a nice deep rich red and play with the fact she is so red/pink or do you wqnt to get rid completely?

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

What about a nice deep rich red and play with the fact she is so red/pink or do you wqnt to get rid completely?

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

I suggested that, but she wants rid completely and wants to be a deep chocolate brunette!! Xx

Use 7r and pre pig then use 6nw x

I was hoping you would come along blue!! Thank you :) 7r first, then towel dry and apply the 6nw? Would you do it like that blue? Or dry off completely? .. Would the 6nw be very warm though? With visible copper tones? Xxx

If you want it you could use 6a x

Thanks blue :) xx

Latest posts

Back