Full head bleach to root smudge/stretch with tone down ends

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hinders

Reaction score
Hi everyone
My Daughter is full head bleach, very pale blonde and is fed up with all one colour.
She still wants to feel blonde but wants to try a root smudge and lowlights
I really am a bit scared of what colur to choose for roots. I’m used to Wella/ Illuminar and I know she doesnt want warmth but what would I use on roots. I’m not very experienced in root stretches. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciate. She wants to keep the brightness / money piece round front

Hi everyone
My Daughter is full head bleach, very pale blonde and is fed up with all one colour.
She still wants to feel blonde but wants to try a root smudge and lowlights
I really am a bit scared of what colur to choose for roots. I’m used to Wella/ Illuminar and I know she doesnt want warmth but what would I use on roots. I’m not very experienced in root stretches. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciate. She wants to keep the brightness / money piece round front
7/ + 8/69 is a lovely ashy blonde roots smudge obviously with 1.9%. And then blend in to 10/69 for a nice clean blonde or add some 10/38 for a brighter creamy blonde.
Colour touch my go to would be 8/71 + 7/89 for a cool natural coverage, and tone ends with 10/6 for a clean white blonde or 9/97 for a nice cool beige.

Latest posts

Back