Full head highlift tint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here in Canada we dont have "insurance" preventing us from doing these dangerous means...we only have waivers, and so long as a tricky procedure is signed for...no legal bindings :)

:0 WTH!!! Jeez dunno if it's good or bad lolx

:0 WTH!!! Jeez dunno if it's good or bad lolx
definately not good, luckily I have amazing friends that have allowed me to color correct my way to color whoreness :) I have been able to test hairs ability, and have a pretty good understanding of what hair is capable of, and what ...unfortunately...it is not :( lol

definately not good, luckily I have amazing friends that have allowed me to color correct my way to color whoreness :) I have been able to test hairs ability, and have a pretty good understanding of what hair is capable of, and what ...unfortunately...it is not :( lol

I wish you could 'like' stuff on here cause that comment made me laugh :)!!!
Colour whoreness.... Brilliant!

Thanks all I'm doin it this week so shall let you no the outcome :) xx

I am wetting myself reading this, canadian blonde you certainly have a way with words :D

Latest posts

Back