Full set of nails in 1hour??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too can do full sets in 1 hour both tips and sculptured and i have never left a client with red sore fingers. Again i always prep the nail properly and would never dream of cutting corners to speed up whilst having a full on chat with clients. It does take me a little longer for rebalance using an electric file as again i wouldnt want to leave my clients nail beds ripped apart or sore.
Im curious now how long everyone else takes??? :rolleyes:

Must admit i take about 2 hours but im still fairly new to acrylics. I much much prefer doing gel overlays

ITS POSSIBLE TO DO A FULL SET OF TIP AND OVER LAYS IN 20 TO 30MINS ACTUALY WITHOUT A DRILL!!!!!
YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW>???????

POPITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THERE FANTASTIC:green::green:

I can do a do a full set with tips in 45-1 hour and I certainly dont cut corners. This is of course assuming the client has no massive cuticle problems that require sorting first.

Interestingly it takes me longer to do a rebalance, usually hour to hour 15. Typically clients dont have lifting but if they do its what takes the time.

Gel top coat can significantly reduce time to those filing and buffing to high shine. Finish with a 180 file and Glaze and Go for 90 secs and you are done!

My nail tech takes 45 min to an hour to do my fill. She sculpts with CND and she uses an electric file. She has been doing nails for 10 years and only does L&P and shes booked solid which is likely why she has gotten so fast. In 4 years I have never ever had the slightest problem with her work.

It takes me 1h 15 to 1h 30 depending on the state of the nail before and the length. Its been less than a year for me so Im sure in time I will get to an hour however I think anything under 2 hours is fine.

Latest posts

Back