Fundraising - do you have a spare pound?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siobrennan

Reaction score
Hi ladies and gents!

I don't normally do this, but my cousin Pamela has completed a 10k run today in memory of my beautiful mum who passed away in Ayrshire Hospice almost a year ago.
The hospice is a charity, and depends on £4 million worth of donations each year just to keep providing the invaluble support and care for people with life limiting illnesses.

The nurses and staff are truthfully the most caring, wonderful people I have ever encountered, and not only kept my mum comfortable, but became friends with her.

If anyone has a spare pound please please donate, you will be helping so many peoples last months, weeks, days be so much more comfortable

love
Siobhan xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

https://www.justgiving.com/Pamela-McCulloch

Hi hon, had to go into Safari as link didn't work for me. If every geek that reads donates a bit think what you could do?? X

thankyou so much for donating!!! it would be amazing if people could donate! just thinking of everything they done for mum, i dont know how they do it. so this is our way of helping them keep going! I don't know how to put another link up, im on my pc and it works for here so cant troubleshoot xxxxx

Well my principle is if someone does something for money that I couldn't personally be bothered to do, it's worth the donation :D and 10k is remarkable!! I'm sure the link is fine hon my iPad has played up today ;) good luck fundraising Xx

God bless your mum and the carers.

X

I'd love to donate a pound but my bank account is overdrawn. As soon as I put some money in I will make a donation though :Love:

Latest posts

Back