opportunity Fundraising for Breast Cancer care.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helen Keating

Reaction score
Dear All,

I have only been on this site for a small amount of time, but have found it extremely addictive.... thanks you all....

I have recently moved to Cumbria from Manchester where i have been fundraising for breast cancer care for some years now.... But this year my partner and i have decided to take fundraising to a new level.... I have organised many social events in the area over the next 12 months... but hears where you can all help.... i decided to have a fund raising week for all the salons, mobile and home based salons in the area( they choose what day to hold their event)... the idea being that during a one week period everyone either ran an event, raffle, donated a £1 per client, got clients to donate even make some pink cakes and sell them to the clients with their tea's or coffee's.. anything to raise pennies... i was shocked as to how many people wanted to take part ( we are all generous soles after all..lol..), so that's when i got my thinking cap on and thought about all you lovely people... we could have an annual fundraiser and have it published in the trade mags what we have achieved even have a presentation night for the funds to be passed to Breast Cancer care ( as i have arranged for other fundraising events this year at our annual Pink and Black Summer Ball)..

So if you would be interested in principal ( don't forget it does not have to be a large event what ever you have time for... you could also get some coverage for free in your local papers...) please either PM me or drop me a line with all your details to [email protected] and i shall forward you a registration form... My registered charity number with breast cancer is 292025 and my contact is Amy Casbolt or Kerry Hinkler on 01142636471 if you require verification that my fundraising is authentic... hope you will all want to take part it should be fun... thanks again for your time. Helen Keating.:Love:

Latest posts

Back