Big request...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EleganceChelt

Reaction score
To all my lovely geek friends!

Today I did the Race for Life 10k, it's the first race I've ever done and 12 months ago, I couldn't even run 100yds, let alone 10km!!

So my request of the geek world is if you could spare even just 50p to sponsor me for the Bristol 1/2 marathon that I'm doing in a couple of months, it would mean a huge amount to me! All of the kind comments and generous donations I've had so far really kept me going for today and I'm raising money for a really worthwhile charity, Sue Ryder care.

Six years ago my nan passed away from lung and brain cancer and the Sue Ryder care respite home kept her comfortable in her last few days. Without them, she wouldn't have had the calm, peaceful end that she did and for that, my family and I will always be grateful. They care for such a wide range of illnesses and truly are an amazing bunch of people which I have seen first hand! My justgiving page shows what the money raised can help with...

Here is the link to my page and thank you so much in advance: http://www.justgiving.com/NatashaScott2012

Tasha xxx

If a large number of us donate 50p - £1, then this would be brilliant. I will be donating. x

If a large number of us donate 50p - £1, then this would be brilliant. I will be donating. x

Thank you so much Ez84! Very much appreciated.xxx

You bet!

Well done you. Let me know your race number and I will be there to cheer you on.

You bet!

Well done you. Let me know your race number and I will be there to cheer you on.

An thanks I will do. Havent had my number through yet. I should get it in
The next couple of weeks. Think it comes to me through Sue Ryder as they completed my application so I could run for them! Nervous but excited! Printed off a 12 week plan today! :) x

An thanks I will do. Havent had my number through yet. I should get it in
The next couple of weeks. Think it comes to me through Sue Ryder as they completed my application so I could run for them! Nervous but excited! Printed off a 12 week plan today! :) x

Check out the BUPA running plan, they do brilliant programmes, starting from 5K, 10k, half and full marathons.

you'll be great. xx

Check out the BUPA running plan, they do brilliant programmes, starting from 5K, 10k, half and full marathons.

you'll be great. xx

Ah that's the one I got from BUPA :) x

Only 8 weeks to go now geeks and after recovering from a 3 week break due to an ankle injury, I'm really upping the anti with my miles...every little helps and if you can even sponsor just 50p I'd be so very grateful. thank you xxxx www.justgiving.com/natashascott2012

Latest posts

Back