fundraising pamper evening

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cath1970

Reaction score
Hi All

I am looking for some advice on how to set up a fundraiser.

Our initial thoughts are a Christmas shopping event & get people like Virgin Vie, Pampered chef, Some sort of jewelry type thing(cant think of one tho:confused:), body shop at home that sort of thing to have tables & promote their wares, along with some bt's/nail techs/tanners for mini treatments, (dont think I will be able to do it tho - will be too busy organising & being very efficient:eek:)

obviously ticket sales and a raffle will bring in some money but just wondering how else to raise funds - do you charge a % of sales or per table

As a proffesional what would entice you to help us out?

So just looking for some general advice really if anyone has done this type of thing before.

Thanks for your help

Cath xx

I've just had an email today from someone organising a fundraiser pre christmas. They're asking for a £20 donation from anyone wanting a table and a small raffle prize. Depending on how many people you're going to ask to display that could be a nice little starter.

This event was for a new kids room in the hospital so can't see many people who want to partake having a problem with the £20.

Best of Luck!

Thankyou for that Tracy - wasnt sure if we charged them or they just donated something - I really am very new to this fundraising!!:)

I've done quite a few pamper evenings at schools. The usually charge per table roughly £15, and a donation for the raffle. They have the usual suspects you have mentioned as well as someone selling food and a cake stall. Let me know how you get on, I'm thinking of organising one for my daughters school. :green:

Latest posts

Back