furniture

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bettierae

Reaction score
I have a small second room, that I currently use for spray tanning, pedicures, waxing when other room is busy etc.

The treatments I will be adding this year are facials, SP lashes makeup and hair ups. Majority of the makeup and hair will be in the main salon for the light, or the clients home for weddings, but trials will prob be in there. Its fairly small. I can fit the bed in long ways. It has a small cabinet in the corner to cover the meter box. If you imagine it is big enough to fit the spray cubicle tent, the bed running along the back of it and a chair and stool. Its that big. or that small! I want some sort of storage or shelving to hold my facial products. I also need a nice open top on it for my lash and tint kit when I use it (kept in a metal flight case) and wax pot if I use it.

Tanning will be put in another room from now on so I don't have to worry about the overspray on products, as currently I don't keep anything in there.

Pref not wood for cleaning. Not too expensive, as its costing me a fortune as it is! My colours in the salon are mid blue, cream and silver. I thought about an ikea sideboard that I can add castors too. Just plain, with no shelving. Or i'd like something with a plain top, and one shelf underneath for towels etc. Most of my equipment and stuff is kept in the back room and taken out when I need it as its a small salon.

I hope that makes sense. I'm usually really good with stuff like this, but i'm really struggling transforming my favourite little room x x

Latest posts

Back