Gary Barlow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrsd88

Reaction score
Gary Barlow visited troops in afghan and sent a message from my brother in law to my niece yesterday, it's nice to know people are supporting our troops! My sister received this picture yesterday for my niece :D ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383161764.442710.jpg

That guy has certainly emerged into a swan as he's got older!

What a nice thing to do, I bet she was over the moon. :biggrin:

One word 'Hot'

x

That guy has certainly emerged into a swan as he's got older!

What a nice thing to do, I bet she was over the moon. :biggrin:

He is better looking now then when he was younger, yes she was very happy

Ooh like a fine wine :)

Only reason I'm sitting through the rubbish acts on Xfactor. Drooool!

I kind of lose interest when he opens his mouth though. :zzz:

A local lad, as is Harry Styles!

I'm in cheshire too :D

One more reason to love him! (oh gosh, he's so fit!)

Damn you women - I have loved Gary Barlow since I was 12 ( 19 years ago) / long before all of You!!!!!

Back then he was the fat, unpopular guy in take that know for his vocals only / yet he was the love of my life, and I would serenade his posters on my wall daily.

I'm actually slightly aggrieved that only now do women find him attractive whilst I've been there for him throughout his whole career.

On the flip side though / I'm now under the impressive that Gary is probably the worlds most boring man ( since we've all got to see him on the X factor etc) and the fact that I never did get to marry him was probably a bonus - as I'm sure I would have divorced him by now !!!

Also he's too skinny, and has a silly comb over,
So
EAT SOME PIE GARY!

I liked his lazy eye and his voice. A Million Love Songs is one of my fave songs ever.
I'm not a new admirer either :)

I was a mark Owen girl when take that first came out! I've never fancied Gary, until this seasons X factor! Now I'm finding him more attractive! And great for supporting out troops xxx

Latest posts

Back