gateway workshops

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pammiid

Reaction score
Hi fellow geeks,

I have just booked on to the gateway workshops Pregnancy Massage course and the Natural Face Uplift course.

Cldn't find much on here but how do they compare?
I wld be doin it in Paisley

Any info greatly appreciated

Px

Hiya,

I havent done any course with them but I must admit im very tempted to do there courses, Ive never heard feedback on the Paisley course but there has been rewiews on London courses etc.

Only today I booked a pregnancy massage course (not with gateway as I got a discount deal) as Gateways next course was months away

Are you doing the 14th november facial course? I might be doing that one.

Help x x:)

Hi fellow geeks,

I have just booked on to the gateway workshops Pregnancy Massage course and the Natural Face Uplift course.

Cldn't find much on here but how do they compare?
I wld be doin it in Paisley

Any info greatly appreciated

Px

Hi I done my last course there (Indian Head) with Ellen Keir (tutor) and it was one of the best courses I have done (including college!)
She is great, informative, quite a mellow person so the course flows nicely and really comfortably (nice way of learning for me).

Good Luck am sure you wll enjoy it :)

Totally agree, have done a few with Gateway now, would definitely recommend this company.

thanx geeks :)

helpimlost - yes i'm doing the Natural Facial Uplift Massage on the 14.11 reckon it'll be good to incorporate into facials along with facial reflexology that am doing this month at college...
where you doing you pregnancy massage and when? how come you get discount lol

Px

hiya,

Im doing it with inspire in edinburgh, theres a bit ad in the embody magazine £50 off your first course with them.

Its worth looking at.

must remember and look at that facial reflexology course.

Help x x

uch no....the next pregnancy massage course is full :(

booohoo

oh well have to wait until Feb 2011 LOL

shame they don't do baby massage in scotland (inspire and gateway)

Px

Sorry, Igot the last space on that course.

You got ur name down for baby massage at cardonald for January?

Ifeel we should be on some sort of instant messenger as were just firing questions at each other lol

Help x x

was thinking bout applying for that in January

U on facebook or email? I shal send you mine LOL

Px

Latest posts

Back