Gateway Workshops

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thebeauty

Reaction score
hello everyone.i am thinking to go for an eyelash extension training with them. have any one previously had it ? please help

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

it is semi permanent eyelash extension

I haven't done any courses with Gateway but I am booked to do hot stone massage with them next month. I spent a lot of time researching courses, and Gateway had good reviews. I personally know therapists local to me who have also attended some of their courses and they had nothing but praise for them.

wonderful ! thAnks hon xx

I haven't done any courses with Gateway but I am booked to do hot stone massage with them next month. I spent a lot of time researching courses, and Gateway had good reviews. I personally know therapists local to me who have also attended some of their courses and they had nothing but praise for them.

and all the best !! x

Hi I've just done a uv gel extension and gel colour course, I really enjoyed it the tutor was great, and I'm hoping to do more courses in the future.

Hi I've just done a uv gel extension and gel colour course, I really enjoyed it the tutor was great, and I'm hoping to do more courses in the future.

and u get insurance as well through their certificate ?

and u get insurance as well through their certificate ?

Yep you can get insurance via the guild you get a discount code in your book to use.

i've trained with Gateway, done Indian Head massage and Beauty Facial both were with tutor Rhian and were brilliant, She's very experienced and welcoming I definately recommend

I have attended the Facial, Indian Head Massage & Lash Extension courses with Rhian Thomas. She is by far the best tutor that I have come across and as a result I will now only book courses with Gateway. I am booked on the lash lift next and am only sorry that I didn't find Gateway sooner and do my previous training with them.

I have attended the Facial, Indian Head Massage & Lash Extension courses with Rhian Thomas. She is by far the best tutor that I have come across and as a result I will now only book courses with Gateway. I am booked on the lash lift next and am only sorry that I didn't find Gateway sooner and do my previous training with them.

I second u. Did my lash training with her she is just just just Amazing xx

Yes another vote for Rhian, I did lash lift course with her and she is brilliant x

I also have done a uv gel nail course with gateway, I found them good. They give you any info you want and you can contact the tutor whenever with queries. I'd use them again!

Yup, I second that one
I was very impressed with their manuals, the venue was lovely and the Tutors are really good.
Lots of support afterwards as well.

I'm going for my 3rd course with them.
:wink2:

Latest posts

Back