Geek pic!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meme!

Reaction score
hey guys this is my first post in this area...
i was wondering why you have chose your salon geek profile pic..whats your reason behind it and how cum alot of you have not got a photo of yourself
mines of garfield cuz its the only one i liked when i joined and im considering putting my pic up but scared in case i know people on here that i dont want to see me...ie the boss.lol...tell me what you think.

I haven't got a pic cause I can't upload it from the iPad but I keep meaning to go on the pc and attach a pic of myself but so far I've been to lazy :lol:

Mine is me and my boyfriend on holiday in Cyprus this year just gone, no reason behind it just love it :D

hazemalone upload it:) and sammi_xxx very nice pic im going to do mine soon as i always like to see a pic of who im talking to..kind of matching a persoanlity to a face.:)

what do you think with regards to others that you may know seeing your post etc?lol

hazemalone upload it:) and sammi_xxx very nice pic im going to do mine soon as i always like to see a pic of who im talking to..kind of matching a persoanlity to a face.:)

Thankyou :) and same here!

I don't have my pic on here as its a public forum. I don't write anything I don't want others to see but I suppose it's a privacy thing for me xx

ive just uploaded mine a xmas teme id fort id go for.lol..bbk i totaly get what you mean it could easily cause problems cudnt it.:-/

ive just uploaded mine a xmas teme id fort id go for.lol..bbk i totaly get what you mean it could easily cause problems cudnt it.:-/
Your pretty!

er im not..but thanks you are to:)

Your pic is lovely! Defo can cause probs when the odd thread turns sour xx

Mine is of me on a staff party a while back. Ive had a hard year but also lots happened and this was before all that happened and it makes me remember where I came from and where I am going. Also my hair looks very shiny and nice ;) haha

My maiden name is Sharkey and my nickname was always Sharkster from years ago at school. When I signed up to Geek I didn't realise that my username would be my profile name. I sort of thought it would be just something to log on with. I sometimes think it's not well received on here as I perhaps scare people off but then I also thought 'sod it' so I used a shark fin for my avatar to play it up. Regardless, I don't photo well so no way would I put my photo on as my avatar.

Many of you geeks are my facebook friends so you know what I look like (if you're not feel free to add me!) although my avatar on there is my dog with enormous sunglasses on!

X

theextentionist your profile pic is lovley and thats good you can look at it and remember a happy place...also sharkster lol thats funny makes you sound wild.i like it!!!:)

bbk i no what ur sayin im just gona have to be careful as i do have a big mouth and use it alot!!lol

Thank you meme! I'm a bit daft and very odd but not as moody as I am probably presumed. If my profile name was 'Fluffy Bunnykins' I think I would get an easier time on here. People do not read into that, it's an off the cuff comment.....

hey guys this is my first post in this area...
i was wondering why you have chose your salon geek profile pic..whats your reason behind it and how cum alot of you have not got a photo of yourself
mines of garfield cuz its the only one i liked when i joined and im considering putting my pic up but scared in case i know people on here that i dont want to see me...ie the boss.lol...tell me what you think.

I used to have a picture of one of my SBT's but then changed it to my logo once I had one. I would never be so cruel as to scare half the borad to death by putting a picture of myself up :lol:

Sam xxx

I was at a do, hence the fur doodle boppers. I started out with a pic of one of my persians that had a big evil grin that I photoshopped onto him.

Decided to go back to the evil persian for a while!

Latest posts

Back