Geekbay and Bidding

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeetNailz

Reaction score
Would just like to make a comment please. If anyone places an ad on geekbay and does not enter a reserve amount then they should not be surprised if the item does not make the reserve they forgot to add. Example: I recently placed a bid for an item on the site giving my maximum price. Of course this is not the price which registered as the bidding started with my initial bid in increments of 25p as a reserve had not been entered. Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on which way you look at things, mine was the only bid and so the auction ended at 25p. I do, however, realise that the goods in question were wortt more than a paltry 25p (this is an auction though) and so I let the seller know that I would not hold her to the sale. The goods at 25p to me would have represented a hugely fantastic bargain but to the seller the price was probably an insult. Please please enter your reserve in order that you will not be greatly disappointed with the outsome of your sale.

excellent point!! Thank you for reminding everyone!

Latest posts

Back