Geekbay cancelled - boohoo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

abicrunch

Reaction score
Thought I would start a thread for all those people who are disappointed that geekbay is not there anymore. It says due to problems. I check this group all of the time for bargains, and have never seen any problems. Why has it gone and will it be back. If we all say we want it back, it might come back. Pretty please.

Can I also just say if people pay by paypal and an item disappears in the post you can make a claim through paypal so you are always safe, but its always best to get insurance just in case.

Geekbay was closed again due to problematic transactions. It will not be reopened - which is sad and it's been said that nagging will get us nowhere & all threads about Geekbay will be closed.

PM any of the Mods if you want to discuss the issue further.

All above info is from previous threads I've read over the past few days about the fact Geekbay has closed.

It's a SHAME when a few spoil it for the rest. :grr:

oh dear, I have just been reading up on all of this, I can honestly say that I didnt realise that there were problems with it. What a shame. At least when you bought off here we knew we were getting proper nail stuff, rather than fake off ebay, nevermind. Why is it some have to ruin it for others.

Waht a shame, I bought of Geekbay and didnt have any problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back