Geekbay

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clare1894

Reaction score
Oh no whats going on with geekbay???

I love looking on there and i have got some good stuff off there. :rolleyes:

aint that always the way, you find something good and its taken off!!

Couldn't agree with you more Clare!

I sent my husband up to Glasgow early this morning to pick up a couple of REM Nail Desks I saw. Everything went really smoothly. Cash on collection and they were as in the pictures etc...

They fit in really well in my new salon and would not have found them if it wasn't for Geekbay. I really hope it comes back soon.

I've just recently bought/sold some things on it without a problem, wonder what's going on, hope its back up soon!

Sorry, but no geekbay will not be back in its current form.

We had this facility before and because of the minority of people having troublesome transactions it was closed.

We were asked several times to open it again and eventually we did but yet again we have had complaints about troublesome transactions. It was made quite clear when the latest round of terms and conditions were placed, that it was on its final warning and yesterday we had yet another complaint.

So it is now gone.

We will not enter into any further public discussions about it, and begging will not work LOL.

If anyone wishes to discuss this further please contact me by PM rather than start another Geekbay thread please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back