Gel Bottle polish reviews & lamps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB12

Reaction score
Hi, hope everyone is well. Could anyone please assist me about Gel Bottle polishes, I see most reviews are about the builder gel but can't find much about the polishes.
-Are they any good?
-Do they paint on nicely, not wishy washy?
-Do they live up to the item description (ie not shrink, last for 4 weeks, highly pigmented, etc)
- What lamp do you use to cure these polishes as on the website in the Q&A section it says to use their lamp, click here for details & when you click on there it takes you back to the homepage & there is no lamp on the site.
Your assistance will be greatly appreciated
Many thanks JB

Last edited:
They have a Facebook group too that probably has all the info your looking for: I’ve only used the Builder in a bottle.

I use their polishes and I love the duration I get out of them. The colours are highly pigmented and I don't find them wishy washy. As for what lamp to use, I use a Light Elegance 30w lamp as well as a 48w SunUV lamp. Both cure the polish in 45 secs. They don't have their own lamp at the moment. My understanding is that they will be launching a new one at some stage.

Hi I don't know much about the gel bottle but heard some good stuff about it. I use shellac at the moment but looking for a system with a builder gel for clients who can't keep it on and for a gel polish to go over acrylics. Is there a difference between the gel polish and builder gels? How do you remove it. Xx

Yes because it's a builder gel and not a polish. So their gel pots are file off only. Biab and their gel polish are both soak-offs.

Thankyou. Sorry ment the builder in a bottle. Do you know how long each takes to soak off? Are they kind to natural nails as that's what's a big seller for shellac isn't it. X

Thankyou. Sorry ment the builder in a bottle. Do you know how long each takes to soak off? Are they kind to natural nails as that's what's a big seller for shellac isn't it. X
I rarely soak BIAB off as it never lifts, so I just file off the gel polish and then Infill and rebalance. I actually broke my own nail recently (first time since using BIAB since October!) so I soaked it off that nail and it took about 10-12 mins. Apart from where I'd broken the nail, the condition was absolutely fine.

Latest posts

Back