Gel conversion help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lola

Reaction score
Im looking to change gel brands I currently use Gelish
Im very interested in the sweet squared range CND creative gel or Light elegance. I know the light elegance is a harder gel which im thinking might be slightly more popular>I am not trained in Acrylic but find a lot of people near me want quick and long lasting so want to find a happy medium
Any suggestions from anyone that uses sweet squared?

Last edited:
Ladies
Im looking to change gel brands I currently use Gelish
Im very interested in the sweet squared range CND creative gel or Light elegance. I know the light elegance is a harder gel which im thinking might be slightly more popular>I am not trained in Acrylic but find a lot of people near me want quick and long lasting so want to find a happy medium
Any suggestions from anyone that uses sweet squared?

Hi
'People not Ladies' we have lots of fellas on here too :cool:

CND Creative Play is being discontinued in the UK so probably not the route you want to take. Their CND Shellac range is stil available.

We don't differentiate between people's race when referring to other salons.

I've not used Light Elegance, I think there are some Geeks who do, hopefully one will be along soon with some further advice

Hi
'People not Ladies' we have lots of fellas on here too :cool:

CND Creative Play is being discontinued in the UK so probably not the route you want to take. Their CND Shellac range is stil available.

We don't differentiate between people's race when referring to other salons.

I've not used Light Elegance, I think there are some Geeks who do, hopefully one will be along soon with some further advice

Wow thats a nice reply !!

Thank you for the discourteous reply my post was never meant to offend anyone. I have just spoken to sweet squared and have been told CND creative play is NOT being discontinued. Have a good day ....

wow thats a nice reply !!

Thank you for the discourteous reply my post was never meant to offend anyone. I have just spoken to sweet squared and have been told CND creative play is NOT being discontinued. Have a good day ....

There is nothing rude in my reply, I pointed out we have men on this site as well as ladies, that's not rude it's true.

There are definitely posts on here mentioning that CND Creative Play is being discontinued in the UK - this is not a rude statement.

And referring to a local salon as Vietnamese is both racist and ill informed that this rude.

If you want quick and long lasting, consider an acrylgel / polymer gel. Quick to apply once the technique is understood and very hard wearing. Can apply gel polish on top for full cover.

If you want quick and long lasting, consider an acrylgel / polymer gel. Quick to apply once the technique is understood and very hard wearing. Can apply gel polish on top for full cover.
Any recommendations?

Latest posts

Back