Gel enhancements with white tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ellebelle

Reaction score
I decided to use well-less white tips for these. My client had naturally long nail beds. After applying tips she wanted them cut down quite a way so really I had only extended her nails by 2mm or so! and she wanted a round look. I have also added a little nsi glitter powder which is the dots you see.

I'm only really working on friends and friends of friends at the mo. I really want to get out there but not til I feel ready. I have trouble creating the Apex but most of my clients do not want their nails too long so is Apex construction trickier on shorter nails?

Also for any NSI geeks, I usually use balance builder gel but this time chose body builder gel and found it a nightmare! after applying the gel I usually freeze cure each nail but this time it was seeping into side walls regardless! I thought it was supposed to be thicker consistency with no feeze cure required? it took me so much longer using this gel this time :-(

If I had to critique myself I would say Ive applied my white tips too high and they would grow out too soon. Also the appex. :_(

Please advise geeks, I am so passionate about this but do find it tricky!!!

Not sure how long you've been doing nails for but these look lovely - the thickness of white is a bit inconsistent but your actual smile shape is great.. feeling a tad jealous!

Thank you for commenting, the white are tips!! I would love to let you believe I did them but I didn't so please don't be jealous!! I guess that's why the thickness is inconsistent as on the little finger the natural nail was a lot shorter. If I had known how short she wanted them I probably would of done the white free hand.

I know it's a difficult pic, but from what you can see on the thumb, is there an apex there or do I need to build this up more?

Thank you again xx

I know it's a difficult pic, but from what you can see on the thumb, is there an apex there or do I need to build this up more?

Thank you again xx
From the angle I can see of the bottom hand, the apex looks fine on the thumb - and all other nails tbh :)

Oh thank you you have just made my day!! This has been my bug bear for so long! I trained in enhancements such a long time ago but have only been getting back into it since the summer. My next step is CND conversion thank you x

E x

Latest posts

Back