Gel essential or Ink london gels any recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soniamarie

Reaction score
I am thinking of trying another gel, looking for one that stays where I put it and not runs about, I use a well known soak off brand which is expensive and after trying NSI secrets which was a thicker soak off gel did get along better with it, but after looking on the internet at other brands and people putting others forward have come across Gelessential and Ink London. I have not tried either yet, but would like to know what others thoughts are to these gels. I am used to a soak off gel at the moment, so how easy to file off are these gels??, I have no efile and dont want one at the moment either. Do clients like these gels,? do they lift ?? I know that depands on the nail tech too. Do they yellow??? anything else you can tell me about them. Would I be silly going from a soalk off to a file off gel. Need to do any changes now before I advertise. Also I think it should be better than soaking you nails in chemicals that said can you file off most then soak.?? tia

Latest posts

Back