Gel, gel polish, Shellac-advice please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cat.

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Ive had shellac for just over a year now and love it, ive also had bio sculp for two years and also love it, but im just wondering really if any of you stock a gel polish aswell as shellac and a gel?? If so is it something you find that has a place in your salon and who does it work best for??

I rarely have any problems with shellac but i do have the odd clients who it just doesnt work for and i dont always think gel is the answer so im wondering if gel polish would be a kind of in the middle, shellac is my most popular treatment but i would like something to go alongside it..

Im considering opi gel polish as i already stock opi, any opinions on this also very welcome :)

Thanks

Hi Guys

Ive had shellac for just over a year now and love it, ive also had bio sculp for two years and also love it, but im just wondering really if any of you stock a gel polish aswell as shellac and a gel?? If so is it something you find that has a place in your salon and who does it work best for??

I rarely have any problems with shellac but i do have the odd clients who it just doesnt work for and i dont always think gel is the answer so im wondering if gel polish would be a kind of in the middle, shellac is my most popular treatment but i would like something to go alongside it..

Im considering opi gel polish as i already stock opi, any opinions on this also very welcome :)

Thanks

Personally, i think you have enough to keep your clients happy with what you already stock.

Would spending money on another product make you more money back?

You have a power polish for those who have good nails and the bio for those who need something a bit harder wearing.

Latest posts

Back