Gel/L&P won't last on my client's thumb and forefinger

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natalie3344

Reaction score
So I have a lovely regular and she has gel overlay with shellac on top! Her left hand lasts great but her right hand on her thumb, forefinger and middle finger the gel comes off! We tried l&p at her last appointment but that came off as well. I'm getting really frustrated as I did her nails on Friday and already the thumb on her right hand has come clean off! I did a gel overlay on Fridays appointment! What can I do? The only thing we haven't tried is just shellac on its own on these problem fingers! She is a dressmaker so does a lot of sewing, and is a lovely lady and just laughs it off when she comes back and shows me they have come off again. Is there anything I can do? I have tried nail fresh before but nothing seems to work' any advice please xxx

Sorry to say, its just trial and error.
Most likely, those are the fingers she uses the most, and its just gonna happen.
I say ... don't give up, keep trying different things, length, product, shape, tip, etc. Just don't let it get you down if they don't stay. :)
I have a girl who does hair. She mostly does ok, but if she does a set of braids, she loses both index enhancements. Every time.

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back