Gel ll

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, just wondered if anyone's had any problems with anniversary from gel II. I bought it a couple of days ago tried it straight away and even with curing one finger at a time it was shrinking back, did my prep as normal never had this with gel II. Is this colour renowned for being awkward or have I got a random one???

Hi, just wondered if anyone's had any problems with anniversary from gel II. I bought it a couple of days ago tried it straight away and even with curing one finger at a time it was shrinking back, did my prep as normal never had this with gel II. Is this colour renowned for being awkward or have I got a random one???

It's probably very cold from being in storage & transit.

Did you make sure to stir the product thoroughly all the way down to the bottom of the bottle, then return the lid, invert the bottle and roll between your hands?

Did you cleanse the nail plate with an alcohol based nail cleanser, allowing time for it to fully evaporate or dry on the nail before application?

I haven't had problems with any particular colour, but as with any product it is possible you've received a dodgy bottle.

I would recommend trying the steps above if you haven't already, and if you're still experiencing issues contact TCBG.

Hth

Thanks for your reply laurasnowwhite. I bought 5, put the other 4 on my daughter (she going through a multi coloured stage at mo) they were all fine. I stirred and did everything you said as usual, it is possible I didn't allow my nails to dry properly as I was rushing. I'll give it another try and see how I get on. Just that with my past brand of gel there were some colours renowned for shrinking just wondered if it could have been the case with anniversary. Thanks for your advice, though much appreciated!!!

Can someone pm the price per bottle please? I'm not at home so can't take pics of my certs to send over.

Thanks xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back