Gel Nail Extensions and Gel Varnishes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sallou

Reaction score
Hello fellow Geeks!

I would love some help on choosing a Gel Nail Extensions Company and a Gel Nail Varnish Company.

Gel Nail Varnish wise I don't really want Shellac or Gelish. And Gel Extensions wise I don't really want CND. And have previously trained in LCN and IBD.

I am a mobile therapist ans any advice woudl be great.
Thank you
Sally

Hello fellow Geeks!

I would love some help on choosing a Gel Nail Extensions Company and a Gel Nail Varnish Company.

Gel Nail Varnish wise I don't really want Shellac or Gelish. And Gel Extensions wise I don't really want CND. And have previously trained in LCN and IBD.

I am a mobile therapist ans any advice woudl be great.
Thank you
Sally

Both good gel companies .. why do you wish to change?

As for coloured gels, there are so many to choose from and many are the same product under a different lable so check the bottles and if they look alike then that will pretty much tell you although colour ranges will vary with different brands. Almost every nail company now has bought in a coloured gel line so there are many many to choose from.

If you do a search on coloured gels, there are plenty of reviews about different ones and in the groups section of the site there are groups devoted to different brands that you can check out too.

I use shellac, young nails mani q colour & calgel. :biggrin:

Its not that I want to change its take its been 4 years since I did gel nails so seeing if things have changed.

I love gelish and shellac.. So do all the clients.

Latest posts

Back